Welcome to the Civitas Hub!
Civitas is Latin for “community” and here, you will find an active community of student success professionals from across higher education united behind the mission to help a million more students cross the stage by 2025.
We believe insights and action are vital to this mission. Thus, in this space we strive to create an online community exclusively for Civitas partners that facilitates the sharing of ideas and best practices.
Below, you will find a guide for maintaining a vibrant and positive discussion within this online space. These guidelines exist to ensure that all partners are respected members of the Civitas and Hub.
We strive to:
- Be respectful
- The Civitas Hub is a place to connect with other people who are obsessively working toward the million more mission. Facilitate these connections by keeping comments respectful in nature, and avoid posting comments that make other users feel uncomfortable or unwelcome. This is a space for encouragement and innovation — sexist, racist, defamatory or threatening comments will not be tolerated.
- Celebrate your creativity! We are stronger together, and stand to gain from the sharing of ideas. Don’t be afraid to ask questions, share your challenges, and collaborate with one another.
- At Civitas, we are all sharing actions and tools with those on the front lines that will help them to radically improve learning pathways for students. The act of democratizing insights has been core to achieving powerful outcomes on campuses. We strive to facilitate the same spirit of openness and collaboration in this online space. The more active users we have, the more helpful the Civita Hub can be. Remember, collaboration increases the quality of our work.
Keep it relevant
- Keep the conversation focused on student success and your work with Civitas products and partners. Do not post information for the promotion of other commercial products, services or companies outside of Civitas Learning. And of course, do not post links to malware or other malicious content.
- In the spirit of privacy, do not post any personally identifiable information (PII) or sensitive personal information (SPI) of other persons. This includes physical address, email addresses and phone numbers. Please contact your Partner Experience Manager if you have questions about sharing PII.