We have found that email is an effective tool to encourage students to first download the app. A personalized message with sample content is a great way to give students a direct and easy way to get engaged with the app. Below are example subject lines and email body. We recommend to always include the link to the app store so students can easily find the app to download.
- Example Subject Lines
- Action Required: Register Your [App Name] Account
- You're Invited to Download the New [App Name]
- [App Name]: Your Invitation Is Waiting
- It's Time: [App Name] is LIVE
- Example Email Body
- The [App Name] is now available to all students, don't miss out! Download the app and login with your [SSO or login instructions]. App Features include: Digital Student ID, Meal Plan & Dining Dollars Balance, Class Schedule and Information, More Tab with links to Campus Resources, Dining Location Information and Menus, Personalized News Feed, Unified Campus Calendar, Campus Alerts and Notifications, Interactive Maps, Mobile Polling, Campus Help Desk Portal [Remove or Add Features to match your customized deployment]
- It’s the moment you’ve been waiting for: here is your exclusive access to the [App Name]! Please download the app and log in with your [SSO or login instructions].
- You've been invited to download the new [App Name] -- download today to get the latest news and events on campus as well as access to your digital student ID.