Inspire for Advisors enables advisors to:
- Quickly identify students with similar characteristics using filters to maximize student outreach efforts in a short amount of time.
- Easily track student outreach attempts across mediums in one place and analyze what results in successful advisor-student interactions.
- Access student-specific factors contributing to persistence, providing trustworthy talking points to begin a conversation with the student.
As an advisor, you will be able to:
- Sort and filter your student list to view smaller groups of students with shared characteristics that might be early indicators of risk.
- Surface student-specific insights about what behaviors are contributing to and detracting from a student’s persistence probability with personalized Inspiration and Intervention factors.
- Review information about a student’s current courses and academic background on his or her student profile.
- Reach out to one student or multiple students with similar characteristics using the email functionality within Inspire.
- Track outreach attempts via any medium (e.g. phone, email, or face-to-face) through Log Outreach and review them at a later date by viewing a student’s Outreach History.