Access the Application
When your deployment is completed, you will receive a unique link to access Impact along with your login information. If your institution uses Single Sign-on, Impact may be configured to work with those credentials.
We are constantly making software improvements to deliver the best possible experience. Click the Help button in the lower righthand corner of any page in Impact to access the complete user guide. Refer to the Product News (Release Notes) section to stay up to date on recent and upcoming changes. These are refreshed in coordination with our update releases.
Use Impact to:
Submit a New Initiative for Analysis
- Add details about an initiative that has been in place at your institution for at least one past term
- Upload a student list with details about students who were eligible to participate in the initiative
- Validate the student data you submitted before students are matched for persistence outcome comparison and view the expected outcomes to see significant initiative results
View Analyzed and Pending Initiatives
- See a brief overview of each previously analyzed initiative, including the number of analyzed participants and the lift in the persistence rate for participating students
- View initiatives that other users at your institution have submitted for analysis
Review Initiative Impact
- Review overall impact details, such as the lift in persistence as a percentage
- Analyze drill-down results by term and student group, allowing you to see over which terms and for which students the initiative was most effective
- Check details about student matching to ensure that students with similar persistence probabilities and propensity scores were included in analysis