Welcome to the Civitas Hub!
We are thrilled that you are part of this group of committed institutions driven by our shared mission to support students in their journey toward earning a degree and achieving their full potential.
The Civitas Hub was designed to help you get the most out of your Civitas Learning products, streamline support and enrich your overall experience by connecting you with fellow institutions.
YOU CAN ACCESS THE CIVITAS HUB FROM ANYWHERE, ANY TIME TO:
Explore product resources and learning content
Check release notes for latest product news
Participate in discussion forums with fellow institutions
Submit support tickets and engage with your Customer Care team
5 THINGS YOU CAN DO WHEN YOU JOIN THE CIVITAS HUB
- The Basics
- Click the EDIT PROFILE button on the top-right corner of any page on the Hub to add a photo and complete your profile. This helps fellow institutions put a face to your name and know more about you when you share ideas and knowledge in Discussions Forums and across the Hub.
- Whether you are a new or experienced user, you can take your knowledge to the next level by exploring product-specific content across the Hub including: product resources and product updates highlighting actions you can take with new features.
- Hear about the work of fellow institutions by reading their success stories featured in articles, case studies, and webinars where they share practical advice to capitalize on every opportunity to improve success.
- Content such as nudge campaigns guides, templates, and marketing materials are available on the Hub to support you as you get hands-on with your products and navigate conversations with your Customer Success team.
- Be a part of discussion forums hosted by the Civitas Learning team or start your own discussion topic to share successes, get feedback from the community, and exchange knowledge about the work your are doing to change student outcomes.
Looking for something specific? Don’t forget that you can enter anything into the “search” tab and find articles, updates and posts to match.