As Lorain County Community College (LCCC) moved from an access agenda to a completion agenda, they were challenged to navigate this shift without losing ground on student outcomes — critical to retain existing performance funding. LCCC partnered with Civitas Learning to make meaningful data available to students, educators, and leadership across campus. They wanted to improve the student experience, refine academic pathways, and scale personalized student outreach.
WEBINAR: DESIGNING CLEAR & STRUCTURE EDUCATIONAL EXPERIENCES
Lean how Lorain County Community College:
- Used institution-and student-specific data to inform policy changes
- Enhanced enrollment to understand student goals early on
- Restructured programs to enable efficient degree exploration
- Embeded advising and support along students' journeys
- Empowered students to maximize their time and make decisions