To discover helpful data and add it to your student list efficiently, take advantage of the quick-select categories provided when you search on columns to add. Keep in mind:
- You can always search for the column by name, in the search box.
- Note the scrollbar: there are many categories, so scroll down to explore them all.
- Use columns to filter students in and out of your list: you can choose to include or exclude students, based on that column's value.
To add columns by category
- Open a Student List and select the Add Column (plus sign) button.
- Scan the list of categories, and scroll to see ones farther down, such as Financial Aid.
- Click an arrow to expand a category, such as Frequently Used, and check the boxes for the columns you want to add.
- Select Apply Changes to add it to the student list.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are the Frequently Used specific to us, or general to every institution?
- These are most commonly used across the entire Civitas Learning customer community.
What students are included when I select Withdrawn From All Courses This Term?
- These are the students who have a W (or equivalent) for all enrollments past the census date (typically the 14th day of the term).
How is Expected to Graduate This Term determined?
- This value is mapped directly from your institution’s data source.
Why can't I see Withdrawn From All Courses This Term or Expected to Graduate This Term to add to my student list?
- This data may not be mapped for your institution. Contact your Civitas team to determine if the data is mapped.