These are part-time students who are doing well academically and could consider taking an additional course as a way to achieve their degree faster. It could be an opportunity to discuss their academic goals, personalize their plan, and help them select the appropriate course.
- Cumulative GPA
- Credits earned (cumulative)
- Number of credits enrolled
- Last Outreach
- Addressed Status
Impactful Actions - Addressing this Opportunity
For many students, taking one more course may increase their likelihood to persist. Students that are already performing well academically and either part-time or taking a light full-time load may be the kind of student that could benefit from taking one more course.
- Create an announcement encouraging students to take one more course.
- Host a registration event for part-time students focused on getting to graduation faster.
- Create appointment blocks reserved for students matched to this opportunity.
- Send students financial aid information that may support them in affording the cost of one more course.
- Share promotional materials that describe avenues for getting to graduation faster.
- Complete a call campaign focused on time to completion.
- Invite students in for an advising appointment (pending the availability of your schedule) to talk through their degree plan and time to graduation.