Find a list of all courses included in the distribution on the right side of the page. Courses are ranked in order of the greatest potential impact based on the selected Focus Area.
Hover over any bubble or click a course name from the list to view facts about the course. These facts include:
- The course name and number
- The associated course signal or the ways in which the course differs from the average course
- Persistence and graduation likelihoods (if there is an associated course signal)
- All-Time Enrollment count
- Boost potential, grade signal, or percentage struggling (Ds/Fs/Ws) depending on the selected focus area
Click the Explore button to navigate to the Course Details for that course.