Add additional Powerful Predictor columns to student lists to:
- Include up to five data points for each student in a single student list
- Segment a student group for more tailored outreach
- Sort the list by any data point and observe behavior trends in combination
To add Powerful Predictors to a student list:
1. Access a student list. Click the Active Students number in the upper right corner of the Overview page or go through the Prediction Distribution wheel or any Powerful Predictor chart.
2. In the upper right corner of the list, click the 'Add Columns' button. The dropdown will contain a list of all Powerful Predictors for the filtered student group. The top ten predictors are listed first, with all other Powerful Predictors listed beneath the top ten in alphabetical order.
3. Click the checkbox to the left of any predictor to add it to the list. If you accessed the student list from a Powerful Predictor chart or Paired Predictor Plot, you can't remove predictors that were included in the list by default.
4. Search for any predictor by typing into the search box above the list. The list will update as you type to include only predictors meeting the search criteria.
5. When you are done choosing additional data points, click the 'Apply Changes' button. The student list will refresh to include the selected predictors.
6. Send a nudge to these students by clicking the Outreach button, or download a .csv file of the list by clicking the Export Student List button. The file will include all of the selected data points and can be opened in Excel and other data visualization applications.
Keep in mind that exporting any student list will generate a .csv file containing student data and personally identifiable information (PII). Student lists should be handled in compliance with institutional policies and applicable laws.