Having as many students (and staff) use College Scheduler is critical to maximizing value and ROI!
Below are some quick steps to help maximize student and staff usage of College Scheduler at your institution.
1) Designate a College Scheduler "Champion" at your institution to take the lead on all things Scheduler and to follow through on the next steps! Please let us know as you have contact updates and we can document this information on our end.
2) Utilize our Marketing Materials and review our marketing examples (download button below) on promotional and outreach strategies other insitutions have done! Brainstorm new ideas to bake into your day to day processes to help promote College Scheduler more efficiently and effectively.
3) Maximize College Scheduler link visibility, such as highlight text in red, underline or bold the link, put the word 'new' next to it, etc. Here's an example of this, so students will be able to notice that link easier while in the SIS!
4) Ensure staff are trained on how to use College Scheduler using our pre-recorded training videos. We have training videos on how to use College Scheduler, as well as how to use the Administrative Panel to view reports, pre-load courses for students, plus more! Critical for any new staff members that may not know College Scheduler even exists, or for staff who simply want to refresh their memory of everything College Scheduler is capable of!
5) Integrate Degree Planner - We integrate with various 3rd party Degree Planners, such as MyPlanner, DegreeWorks, plus more! See the document below on features for students who are importing a Degree Plan into College Scheduler. Please email email@example.com for further information on integrating your Degree Planner!
5) Finally, review all the latest features by taking a look at our latest feature documentation.
By following all of the above steps, you can further increase usage of College Scheduler at your institution!
If you are already doing all the above and feel like you are still struggling with usage, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know!