- We are introducing a redesigned navigation
- We have made updates to the messaging area, including the ability to create Advising Notes from group messages
- We have added fields to the Advisors page to facilitate usage and adoption reporting
What you'll see:
We’re excited to introduce an updated navigation experience in Inspire! This improved navigation experience has allowed us to upgrade and improve the technology we use to present the User Interface in Inspire, and provides a unified navigation experience for users that also have access to other Civitas Learning products. These updates will help us build new and exciting features in 2021.
The primary navigation in Inspire has moved to a panel on the left-hand side with links to all of the major feature areas in Inspire. The navigation expands upon hover, or when clicking the Menu icon. For areas with multiple pages, the sub-pages are displayed as tabs in the Secondary Navigation which appears as options along the top of the page.
Video tour of the new navigation: Inspire Updated Navigation Tour
As we prepare to roll out SMS messaging in the coming weeks, we are releasing update to the Messages area.
- We have renamed the page from Messages to Communication
- We have redesigned Compose dialogue
- You can now save messages without entering a recipient email address
- It is now possible to create Advising Notes when sending a message to multiple recipients